Porsche Insurance provides premium comprehensive insurance cover as you would expect with the ability to cover both business and private use. The cover provided by the comprehensive insurance policy includes1:
- Your choice of repairer or we can recommend one for you. Repairs are guaranteed for the life of the vehicle
- Repair or replacement of one windscreen or broken glass per period of insurance without the application of an excess
- Payment towards re-coding your vehicle’s locks and replacing your vehicle’s keys if the keys are stolen
- Up to $2,000 of towing costs to tow your vehicle to a repairer
- Cover for loss or damage to personal items in your vehicle up to $1,000 if damaged in an accident or if stolen (excluding money, cheques, credit or debit cards and property used for earning income)
- Your choice of Market value or Agreed value cover
- Cover for up to $20m if you are responsible for damage to other people’s property, or their injury or death (if CTP does not cover)
For more information speak our Business Manager, Leah Bryant on (03) 9473 0917 or firstname.lastname@example.org or phone Porsche Insurance on 1300 711 911 for a quotation.
1 Please refer to the Product Disclosure Statement (PDS) and Policy Wording for full terms and conditions. A PDS is available for the Porsche Insurance policy and can be obtained from Alliance Insurance Broking Services Pty Ltd (ABN: 77 095 376 882) (AFSL No: 244127) by calling 1300 711 911. Porsche Financial Services Australia Pty Ltd is an Authorised Representative (No.416612) of Alliance Insurance Broking Services Pty Ltd. You should consider the relevant insurer PDS before deciding whether to purchase or hold the product.