Page Not Found
Apologies, we do not seem to have a page with that name right now.
Please enter a search term to see if we can help you find what you are looking for
Or select a link from our site map below:
- Porsche Club Victoria - Coffee & Porsches
About Porsche Centre Melbourne
- Christmas Trading Hours
- How to Find Porsche Centre Melbourne
- Our Team
- Contact Porsche Centre Melbourne
- Virtual Tour
- Porsche Exclusive Manufaktur Partner
- Porsche Classic Partner
- Porsche Centre Melbourne History
- Employment with Porsche Centre Melbourne
- Demonstrator and Pre-Owned Cars
- Finance and Insurance
Parts and Service
- Porsche Drivers Selection
- Book a Service
- Service Products and Pricing
- Service Driveway
- Porsche Genuine Parts and Enquiry
- Service and Tequipment Specials
- Warranty Extension
- Porsche Roadside Assist
- Manthey Racing
- Porsche Classic Technical Certificate
- Porsche Certified Collision Centres
- Porsche Connect
Events and Lifestyle
- Porsche extends electric sports car model range with the Taycan 4S
- Special edition for anniversary: Porsche Panamera 10 Years Edition.
- The all new Porsche 911 Carrera 4 Coupé and 911 Carrera 4 Cabriolet.
- World premiere of the Porsche Taycan: Sports car, sustainably redesigned
- The Porsche 99X Electric enters its maiden Formula E season.
- Stronger, faster, more agile: the new Macan Turbo comes with 440 HP
- New Porsche Taycan sets a record at the Nürburgring-Nordschleife
- Digital, clear, sustainable: the interior of the new Porsche Taycan.
- The most powerful Porsche Cayenne is a plug-in hybrid.
- 911 family welcomes new member in its eighth generation.
- Redesigned 911 RSR expected to defend world championship.
- Kicking off in China: the Porsche Taycan prototype visits Shanghai.
- New top sports cars with naturally aspirated engines: The Porsche 718 Spyder and 718 Cayman GT4.
- New Cayenne S Coupé with 440 hp
- The history of the Speedster models – from 1952 to present day.
- Pure Porsche: open-top two-seater for unfiltered driving experiences
- Testing of the new Porsche Taycan has entered the final stage
- Porsche presents the Cayenne Coupé
- The next generation of the Porsche Macan will be electric
- All set for open-top season – the new 911 Cabriolet
- Porsche Macan S launches with new V6 turbo engine.
- Demo run for the Porsche Cayman GT4 Rallye on snow and ice.
- Porsche 911 GT2 RS Clubsport with 700 hp.
- The eighth generation of an icon: World Premiere in Los Angeles
- Seven Generations of the Porsche 911.
- Nine-eleven under pressure: a testing programme for the new generation.
- Porsche achieves new lap record on the Nürburgring-Nordschleife.
- New GTS models: two athletes join the Porsche Panamera family.
- News Archive
- Porsche Track Experience
- Advanced Driver Training
- Porsche Ice Experience
- Porsche Targa Tours
- Past Events
Porsche Centre Melbourne Motorsport
- Porsche PAYCE Carrera Cup Australia - Round 8, Gold Coast preview.
- Porsche PAYCE Carrera Cup Australia - Round 7, Bathurst 1000 preview.
- Porsche PAYCE Carrera Cup Australia - Round 6, Tailem Bend preview.
- Porsche PAYCE Carrera Cup Australia - Round 5, Townsville Preview.
- Porsche PAYCE Carrera Cup Australia: Round 4, Hidden Valley.
- Porsche PAYCE Carrera Cup Australia: Round 3, Phillip Island Preview.
- Porsche PAYCE Carrera Cup Australia: Round 2, Albert Park Preview
- Porsche PAYCE Carrera Cup Australia: Round 1, Adelaide - Sunday, Race 3
- Porsche wins the 2019 edition of Bathurst 12 Hour.
- Porsche PAYCE Carrera Cup Australia: Round 1, Adelaide - Preview
- 2019 Porsche Wilson Security Carrera Cup Australia Calendar.
- Carrera Cup season concludes with Gold Coast thriller
- Motorsport News Archive
- Motorsport News
- Torque Magazine
- 70 Years of Porsche – Motor Magazine
- The 911 GT2 RS – Motor Magazine