Service and Tequipment Specials
Menu priced factory servicing including a free picnic blanket and complimentary Porsche Assistance
Book now to enjoy the benefits of a service to exacting Porsche standards.
Packages start from $695* and include:
- Annual Oil Service as per the factory maintenance schedule.
- All parts, labour and oil.
- Peace of mind with complimentary Porsche Assistance for up to 12 months.
- Valet car wash and vacuum.
- PLUS BONUS Porsche picnic blanket.*
*Offer valid 1 April 2019 – 30 November 2019. Price applies for Annual Oil Service at Official Porsche Centres only. Menu priced intermediate and major service packages are available. Your Official Porsche Centre can advise the recommended package based on your vehicle’s age and mileage.
Limited Places Available.
Wheels - all -round perfection
It's the tyres that transfer the exceptional power of Porsche vehicles to the road, providing the only connection between your Porsche and the surface below. Although the area of contact is only around the size of a postcard, it is subject to an array of rigorous demands: maximum traction, highest possible mileage, even wear, a short braking distance, high cornering stability, low noise levels, low fuel consumption and an attractive profile. In collaboration with selected partners from the tyre industry, Porsche strives to continually achieve the best results.
Porsche Rejuvenation Package from $995
Restore your Porsche to Showroom condition
Nothing looks as good as a brand new Porsche. Until now.
The rejuvenation process includes:
- Extensive cleaning
- Paint preparation
- Coating and detailing with Permagard paint protection - a treatment developed by the aviation industry and used by Qantas, Virgin and major international airlines to maintain aircraft appearance and reduce maintenance.
The result: a glass-like finish, which prevents oxidising and fading, while protecting paint from common contaminants such as bird lime, tree sap, UV rays and acid rain.
For additional information on the Porsche Rejuvenation package, please click the link below.
Porsche Wheel Alignment Special $195
A wheel alignment at Porsche Centre Melbourne differs from the many "quick" low cost alignments available on the market.
We not only have specialised factory trained technicians, we also have a new high tech advanced factory approved alignment machine. The Porsche Centre Melbourne wheel alignment encompasses:
- Tyre pressures checked and corrected
- Tyre tread wear check and depth measurement
- Ride height checked front and rear
- Camber checked and adjusted front and rear
- Toe checked and adjusted front and rear
- Toe angle difference front axle checked
- Front caster checked and adjusted (where possible)
- Steering angle sensor checked and calibrated
- Visual inspection of underside of vehicle for any leaks or damage
- Road test and valet car wash
Limited places available.
Porsche Centre Melbourne Pre - Purchase Inspection
Are you interested in purchasing a pre - owned Porsche outside of the dealer network? Let our experienced service team assist you.
Knowledge is power when it comes to purchasing a pre - owned Porsche and the Porsche Centre Melbourne service team excels in this area. Many of our factory trained technicians offer over 35 years of expert Porsche experience, so rest assured you are in safe hands - whether you're interested in our latest models or perhaps models from our classic Porsche range, we have the expertise.
Our Pre -purchase inspection will offer you a comprehensive 4 - page detailed report. This will place you, as the purchaser in a powerful position offering you the knowledge of the Porsche's current state of health along with a quotation of any items that may be recommended - a very useful tool for negotiating with the seller.
Purchase your Pre - owned Porsche with confidence today. Book now!
Contact the Porsche Centre Melbourne Service Team on (03) 9473 0912, book online here or email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange your Pre - Purchase inspection prior to purchasing your next Porsche.